common instrument?

Marieke R. Koedood Zhao rkoedood at
Mon Dec 23 14:12:07 EST 1996

We call ours 'common room' or 'support room'.


Hong Min Seon (nada at wrote:
: Hello...

: I'm not a native speaker of English.
: today i need to catch a word to title each room in my institutes.

: Would you give me a word or description for a room where there are
: instruments shared by many laboratories, like centrifuge, DNA
: synthesizer, incubators.. etc.

: Thanks.

More information about the Bioforum mailing list