common instrument?

John Robinson jsr2 at
Mon Dec 23 17:21:05 EST 1996

Hong Min Seon wrote:
> Hello...
> I'm not a native speaker of English.
> today i need to catch a word to title each room in my institutes.
> Would you give me a word or description for a room where there are
> instruments shared by many laboratories, like centrifuge, DNA
> synthesizer, incubators.. etc.
> Thanks.

We tend to use the title "Instrument Room".
Hope this helps
John Robinson

More information about the Bioforum mailing list