Of Strange Flesh - re 666 & chemistry (fwd)

Tue Dec 31 23:32:56 EST 1996

On Tue, 31 Dec 1996, Anonymous wrote:

> [...]
> > can give is this:
> >
> > Protons determine electrons, which in turn determines matter which
> > klippoths surely are. They are matter.
> >
> > Now the # of neutrons could be diff. which would mean they would look like
> > any other human, but would only be diff. in terms of behavior.
> >
> > Now if the neutrons are set free of the demiurgos which encases them they
> > become Ophioneus (cf. Tani's article "Akarthic & Ophionic States", Karl
> > recently posted this).
> >
> > In Genesis 1:2 the 6 constructor sephiroth move over the BAHU which is
> > called "the waters". 666 is the Foundation/Root which is called BAHU.
> >
> > Demiurge is the nucleus of our atoms represented by 6 colors (quarks). The
> > hochmah/vajre/logos must be rooted in the waters, in order to have a
> > Foundation.
> >
> > Again if the neutrons are set free of the demiurge which encases them they
> > become ophionic. All of this is very difficult to get into w/o a
> > familiarity of the Kaballa, or Jantsang's articles.
> >
> > I recommend for those who are interested _Serpent Race vs. Adamic Race_
> > pg. 20. <snip>  Or if you want you may read the collection of articles by
> > Tani on Hr. Vad's website at:
> >
> > http://www.inet.uni-c.dk/~haroth/Abyss/Vad/index.html
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Adam D. Willson
> > gs08adw at panther.gsu.edu
>

> It is somewhat cool that you posted this statement on the last day of
> 1996.  As you may or may not already know, the year 1996 is only like 8
> other years in this milleneum in that it contains the number 666 within
> it.  If you drop the '1' and invert the two '9's, you get the famed
> dreaded mark.  I have heard that when biological organizms consume large
> amounts of food or water laced with deuturium that throughout time the
> organism might have a slight slowdown in metabolism.  This may
> supposedly be due to the increased weight of compounds due to the
> doubling in molecular weight of the deuturium over the hydrogen.  Carbon
> 13, however, does not have the extreme amount of added mass to the
> compound over that of hydrogen.  Probably there would not be the change
> in metabolic effects that would be observed from consuming large amounts
> of heavy water.  You never know, however.  If you want to, you might
> consider becoming such a mutant being.  By consuming large amounts of
> C13 seaweed throughout time, you might provide an interesting metabolic
> experiment.  You would have to do so throughout several years, and
> probably nothing would end up happening.  Afterwards, however, you might
> periodically throughout time dedicate your tissues for CMR analysis,
> because they would show up well on such scans.  It would also be helpful
> in guessing throughout time how quickly certain tissues are replaced
> with new material taken in as food.

> Eating C13 laced food might be
> expensive, however, and in the end, you probably wouldn't feel any
> different.  It's an interesting thought...

Experiments with isotopically replaced mice (carbon-12 to carbon-13
replacements; Gregg et al. 1973) showed a loss of reproductive capacity.
Perhaps to get your carbon-12 replaced by carbon-13 (may NOT be very
expensive at mass production) will be a good way of birth control.
Isotopes, yes, are a bit expensive, but you save on condoms. May not
be a that bad deal.