Hollis Melvin Berry mlvnbry at
Sat Feb 3 15:00:41 EST 1996

Hello I have a strange predicament. My wife and I
have been planning to travel over seas. However we can't
seem to find tickets under the price of 700$ a piece.
I was wondering if ANYBODY knows of cheaper but
reliable air fair so we can visit our relatives in
Germany. It is extreamly important to us and we would
be most greatfull to anyone who could help.
We are planning to fly on May 20, 1996 so if you could
write us at.....

    him     mlvnbry at
    her	mozart at			Thank you much
					ollis and Kelli

PS If anyone has suggestions please write as well.