Science scholarships

Sophie Weirich sweirich at CLN.ETC.BC.CA
Mon Feb 5 18:21:40 EST 1996

Hello,

My name is Sophie Weirich.  I am a grade 11 student in Abbotsord, British
Columbia.  I am interested in studying science at univeristy,
particularily immunology, neuroscience or virology.  If anyone has any
information as to what universities I should consider attending, or
scholarships available to science students (I do very well academically
and am active in the community as well as take part in sports), I would
greatly appreciate it.

Have a great day,

Sophie Weirich
<sweirich at cln.etc.bc.ca>