chart recorder ink

David W Walker dave at
Mon Feb 5 04:55:23 EST 1996

 adaprile at (Angela D'Aprile) writes:

> I am just writing to ask if anyone out there has any idea of the
> existence of a Japanese company called Kobayashi Kirokushi Hanbai Co. Ltd.
> I have some ink which they manufactured which I use in pen cartridges for
> chart recorders.  The ink is running out and I want to buy some more.

Can't help on the company. But recorder ink isn't normally that unique to a
recorder. You could try another recorder manufacturer's inks. The ink sold
in stationery shops for drawing pens with the <0.5mm tubular 'nibs' may also
be suitable.

Dave Walker

 David W Walker    EMail dave at
 See the new life form at