my sincere regrets

Bryan Zimmerman gt4598a at prism.gatech.edu
Wed Feb 7 16:39:57 EST 1996

I am terribly sorry for the disturbance I have caused.  This
post wasn't meant to be serious/for_real/or even funny.  It's a long
story, but
we saw this post on another newsgroup and waited for a few hours for the
flames to start, but they never did.  The post was only supposed to be
up a few hours, but I got tied up at work and couldn't get back to the
newsgroups. This was meant to measure the repulsiveness of this type of
post on more of the mainstream newsgroups since the members of the
newsgroup the post came off of didn't seem to care much.  I will have to
say that, the amount of intolerance which was displaced towards me, was
far greater than I had expected to say the least.  Although I can tell,
by some of the email I've recieved, that many of you are far to angry to
accept any recompensatory guestures, I would like to say that you have
my utmost apologies and I sincerely regret the posting.
	Furthermore, I want you to know that I too feel the same way
about these types of posts, but evidently my feelings are not as strong.
 I never intended to or ever will be part of a so called "chain mail"
scheme.

				Sincerely,
					Bryan Zimmerman

P.S.  I will also post this to