mountain gorillas

fzcapit at euclid.ucdavis.edu fzcapit at euclid.ucdavis.edu
Mon Feb 5 19:39:56 EST 1996

In article <1996Feb5.121912 at malins.mala.bc.ca>, hillb at mala.bc.ca writes:

>Hello, I'am just looking for some information on gorrila research
>and funding in Africa.  I'am very interested in some summer work
>in Africa for the summer of 1997.  I also would like to talk to
>someone who is interested in saving the gorrilias as well.

If you check out the home page for the American Society of Primatologists

http://www.asp.org

you will be able to link to Primate Info Net at the Wisconsin REgional
Primate Research Center.  They maintain a job board for people
interested in primatology.  There will also be instructions on how to
subscribe to the primatology list PRIMATE-TALK.

Good luck.
John Capitanio
jpcapitanio at ucdavis.edu