mountain gorillas

fzcapit at fzcapit at
Mon Feb 5 19:39:56 EST 1996

In article <1996Feb5.121912 at>, hillb at writes:
>Hello, I'am just looking for some information on gorrila research
>and funding in Africa.  I'am very interested in some summer work
>in Africa for the summer of 1997.  I also would like to talk to
>someone who is interested in saving the gorrilias as well.

If you check out the home page for the American Society of Primatologists

you will be able to link to Primate Info Net at the Wisconsin REgional
Primate Research Center.  They maintain a job board for people
interested in primatology.  There will also be instructions on how to
subscribe to the primatology list PRIMATE-TALK.

Good luck.
John Capitanio
jpcapitanio at