genetic problem

mazzocco at mazzocco at
Thu Feb 8 13:51:22 EST 1996

Question: how can I define a sequence that is different from another one only 
in 3 silent point mutations (the encoded aminoacids don't change)which are 
found in the same position in all the analyzed samples? Can I call it a 
"mutant form" or is there a specific definition?

Thanks in advance to all who'll decide to answer to me!

Katia Mazzocco 

More information about the Bioforum mailing list