bio net jobs address

Thu Feb 8 21:48:39 EST 1996

> I've changed newsgroups servers and want to resubscribe to the bionet jobs
> group- if you can post the address I'd appreciate it

Just send the line

subscribe biojobs

in the body (not on the Subject: line) of an e-mail message addressed

biosci-server at net.bio.net

Send the mail from the e-mail account which you wish to use for
receipt of postings.  Please also be aware that you can avoid the
whole e-mail route and browse and post to the
EMPLOYMENT/bionet.jobs.offered newsgroup and all other BIOSCI/bionet
groups on the WWW at http://www.bio.net.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager