What Is Mathematical Biology?

TARO FUJIMORI FUJIMOT at BIOVAX.DNET.BASF-AG.DE
Tue Feb 13 07:14:22 EST 1996

I am not sure what Mathematical Biology is, but I do know of several
research fields in biological sciences that require a good understanding
of mathematics.  Examples would include: enzyme kinetics, molecular
modeling, and structural biology.  You might see if there is Biophysics
curriculum where you are at, as this is a curriculum that often
emphasizes the use of math in biology.