Simple Question on Animal Behaviour

Danny Jardine rjardine at peinet.pe.ca
Wed Feb 14 00:02:01 EST 1996

I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of any type of animal
that has a lot of interesting behaviour patterns , etc... I think an
ant or chimpanzee would make good topics but I was wondering if anyone
might have a better idea. I was also wondering if I might get more
information for my project if I just did it on a subject that relates
to most animals such as mimicry and camouflage. Also if there is a
better group where I should be posting this it would be great to know.

Thanks in advance
Danny Jardine