WRITERS SEEKING PUBLICATION

James Leonard james72 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 15 15:20:18 EST 1996

SUBJECT: AUTHORS: SEEKING PUBLICATION
The Woodside Literary Agency of New York City is now accepting new
authors for publication, re: fiction and non-fiction (all kinds)
including BIOLOGY, Advances from publishers as high as 50,000 dollars.
You must have a finished manuscript.
 Authors from around the world are welcome. We also handle magazine
articles. Publishers paying as high as 1,000 dollars. We have offices
from New York City to Florida. Poems and screenplays are also in
demand. Email:
james72 at ix.netcom.com
    Tell us what you have written and would like to submit. We will get
back to you as soon as possible.