Image analysis package for EP applications

Tue Feb 13 21:21:58 EST 1996

We are looking at purchasing computer software for analysis of RAPDs,
RFLPs, SDSPAGE and isozyme gels. Any help would be appreciated particularly
positive and negative opinions about brands, any retrospective (big word)
"I wish we'd bought the one with the thingy for doing whatsits" etc...

Thanks in advance... I hope this hasn't been brought up too many times
before. If I'm in the wrong group, let me know "where I can go"

See yah
Mush Room

"Yeah... I know it should work... but this is science dammit"