Web site locations

Keith Turner pir565 at freenet.mb.ca
Fri Feb 16 12:31:32 EST 1996

On Wed, 14 Feb 1996, Mahlon G. Kelly wrote:

> "Matteo R. diTommaso"  writes:
> >
> > > I am currently putting together a Web site that will hopefully contain
> > > an extensive list of life science related sites (amongst other things
> > > biological) and would be greatful for any information on such. If you
> > > can supply details please contact me via E.mail
> > > at:101472.212 at compusrve.com
> > > Many thanks
> > > Ian
> >
> > Try Bio-wURLd at http://www.ebi.ac.uk/htbin/bwurld.pl
> >
> Take a look at our web site:
> http://www.comet.net/gel

Also: try   http://www.gatewest.net/~green/   for sustainable development
and agriculture lesson plan for high schools, in particular lesson 3,
Agriculture and Chemicals.

Cheers,

Keith Turner

Knowledge without follow through is worse than no knowledge at all
because if you're guessing, and it doesn't work, you can just say, "Shit,
the gods are against me." But if you know and don't do, you've got attics
and dark halls in your mind to walk up and down in and wonder about. This
ain't healthy, leads to unpleasant evenings, too much to drink, and the
shredding machine. - Charles Bukowski