Request for a scientific term

Mario Alberto Gutierrez Gutierrez magg at NS.UCA.RAIN.NI
Fri Feb 16 19:25:13 EST 1996

On 16 Feb 1996, Stefan Schneider wrote:

> In article <4fbnel$2au at news.hk.net>, nachan at news.hk.net says...
> >
> >[ Article crossposted from bionet.agroforestry ]
> >[ Author was Nancy Chan (ac10157) ]
> >[ Posted on 8 Feb 1996 01:43:11 GMT ]
> >
> >Hello!
> >I would like to ask a scientific term:
> >If we use a population of insect to reduce another population of a
> certain
> >insect which is harmful to our crops.
> >How can we describe it?
> >Any E-mail reply will be apperciated!
> >Thank you very much! =)
> >
> >With best wishes,
> >Nancy
> >
> Unfortunately I'm German, so I can't
> tell you if it's the term used in
> the english language. The translation
> of the term used in Germany would be
> "biological pest control"

Dear Nancy:

Iam a central american men, and I dont not write english,
you can use the following way "BILOGICAL CONTROL" , only, is good term.

The biological control is a way for population control, of the mammalia,
bird,  and other animal.

There are other term: "INTEGRATED CONTROL", in the this method will use
several form, Chemiscal, fisican and biological.

I hope that will be good information.

Mario Gutierrez
UCA. Managua, Nicaragua.