cystic fibrosis

Neil Marsden - CABC/W95 nmarsden at acs.ryerson.ca
Tue Feb 20 18:01:47 EST 1996

Shane (wegfn08 at ucl.ac.uk) wrote:
: from wegfn08 at ucl.ac.uk
: I am a first year biology student and need info  on cystic fibrosis
: and sweat glands and carrier proteins and the  ions necessary for
:  reabsorbtion any help would be a great help
: thanks
: shane Lynch

transmembrane conductance regulator in Scientific American. Check your
library CD-ROM for the issue. If you can't find the date, I'll look for
it here and mail you the info. I'm sure this article will help you out in
your understanding of this disease!
					Yours, Neil M