Trenton State Blues

Brian Falcone falconeb at trenton.edu
Fri Feb 23 20:17:59 EST 1996

Hello, I am a research student at Trenton State College, currently
working on a project involving telomeres, telomerase, "the end
replication problem", and cancer.  Big load, I know, but the project is
basically research oriented.  I have run into one roadblock.

Can anyone tell me, or tell me where I can find, the strength of the
hydrogen bonds between two nucleotides in DNA?  Any help with this would
be GREATLY APPRECIATED.  Please use the subject "Trenton State Blues" in
any response so I know where to look.  Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Brian V. Falcone