Help - water intake and absorption

Michael Kolotila x3887 mkolotila at necc.mass.edu
Mon Feb 26 11:08:18 EST 1996

Dear Gary;
The problem with soliders is not one of canteen design (if I understand
your post correctly), but rather one of noise.  Sloshing (spelling?)
water makes noise which could give their position away.  Perhaps for them
a non-sloshing canteen is the answer to avoid dehydration.
Michael

 Michael P. Kolotila, Ph.D.        * e-mail: mkolotila at necc.mass.edu
                                   *
 Biotechnology Program Coordinator *
 Department of Natural Science     * voice :  508-374-3887
 Northern Essex Community College  *
 100 Elliott Way                   * fax   :  508-374-3723
 Haverhill, MA  01830-2399         *