Biotech Rumour Mill Facelift

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Tue Jan 2 16:58:38 EST 1996

Hi all,

for those familiar with the Biotech Rumour Mill, I have been busily sprucing
up the WWW pages. For those of you with a Netscape 2.0bx browser surf over to
see the site enhanced......for those of you not using netscape feel free to
come over also.... I try to cater to all needs....

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"