Biotech Rumour Mill Facelift

martin LEACH leach at
Tue Jan 2 16:58:38 EST 1996

Hi all,

for those familiar with the Biotech Rumour Mill, I have been busily sprucing
up the WWW pages. For those of you with a Netscape 2.0bx browser surf over to
see the site enhanced......for those of you not using netscape feel free to
come over also.... I try to cater to all needs....

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech company WWW REgistry has moved to:
Check out the Biotech Rumor mill: