ant deterrents

David S. Gottfried gottfrie at alsys1.aecom.yu.edu
Fri Jan 5 09:04:44 EST 1996

In article <4cgg5n$o55$1 at canberra.DIALix.oz.au>
kennjo at canberra.DIALix.oz.au (John Kennedy) writes:

> Can anyone provide me with a formula for an ant deterrent.

I have used sucessfully, but without a shred of scienctific evidence,
cucumber peel to ward off ants.  This works best if you can place the
peel by the source of the little buggers, which may be hard to
pinpoint.  In the kitchen, we just put a few pieces around the
baseboards and sink and it works like a charm.

Good luck.