Scientific Graphics

martin LEACH leach at
Fri Jan 5 14:28:16 EST 1996

mac or pc?

try mac zone, mac/pc warehouse etc...

800 numbers can be found for each they sell clip art for everything as well as
other software/hardware

JNeway1 (jneway1 at wrote:
: Does anyone know where I can access, purchase or otherwise acquire a
: library of science/engineering -related graphics for use in brochures,
: presentations and the like?  I already have the standard clip-art library
: in WORD6.0 and I find it very limited for these types of images.

: Your help would be appreciated.

: Justin Neway
: Please reply directly to: jneway1 at

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech company WWW REgistry has moved to:
Check out the Biotech Rumor mill: