Scientific Graphics

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Fri Jan 5 14:28:16 EST 1996

mac or pc?

try mac zone, mac/pc warehouse etc...

800 numbers can be found for each they sell clip art for everything as well as
other software/hardware

Martin

JNeway1 (jneway1 at aol.com) wrote:
: Does anyone know where I can access, purchase or otherwise acquire a
: library of science/engineering -related graphics for use in brochures,
: presentations and the like?  I already have the standard clip-art library
: in WORD6.0 and I find it very limited for these types of images.

: Your help would be appreciated.

: Justin Neway
: Please reply directly to: jneway1 at aol.com

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu