Biology essay about Thermal Pollution

reneh at cistron.nl reneh at cistron.nl
Sun Jan 7 09:36:05 EST 1996

Hi I'm Robert Zijleman from Gouda, the Netherlands.

I'm looking for information about thermal pollution for my girlfrind
Deborah Gerhards, because she has to make an essay about this toppic for
her biologi examen. I find it hard to find information about thermal
pollution mainly because I think it is a not well know enviormental
problem. The only thing that I know is that for instince power plant's
their coolwater not to hot can dump into the river, lake or sea because to
hot water is not very good for the fish and the plant's in the water. The
other thing I know is that the smoke from for instince powerplan's not to
hot can be because of the greenhouse effect, about this last thing am I
not sure.
I hope you can give me more information (inc. pictures and grahpics)about
thermal pollution.

Sincerely,

Robert and Deborah.