Boston Area Fermentation Group Organizational Meeting

Michael Tyo mtyo at ultranet.com
Mon Jan 8 08:59:44 EST 1996

To all Boston area biotech scientists:

   A new group is forming in the Boston area, composed of scientists and
engineers interested in recombinant protein production and purification.
We are not (yet) affiliated with any other professional organization. On
Thursday January 18 at 7:00 pm, we are holding our first organizational
dinner meeting at Joyce Chen's Restaurant across Route 2 from Alewife MBTA
station. We plan to discuss the nature of the group, its name, where and
when to meet, and a format for future scientific presentations. All those
interested should contact me at my email address (mtyo at ultranet.com) or
work number (AutoImmune, Inc. 617-860-0710) or so I can make dinner
reservations. I hope to see you there! Readers of this message should feel
free to repost it in any other suitable place.

--Michael Tyo