nonadhesion materials

Michael Kolotila x3887 mkolotila at necc.mass.edu
Tue Jan 9 10:38:21 EST 1996

Hi;
When I was working with macrophages, some years ago, a book that I found
helpful for techniques was Methods for Studying Mononuclear Macrophages
it is or was published by Academic Press.    A literature of the work by
Zanvil Cohn, Werb, and the guy at Rockfeller whose name escapes me now
(he has done some eligant work) {sorry, my spelling is bad} as well as
some others should provide you with more than enough information.
Michael

 Michael P. Kolotila, Ph.D.        * e-mail: mkolotila at neccadm1.necc.mass.edu
                                   *
 Biotechnology Program Coordinator *
 Department of Natural Science     * voice :  508-374-3887
 Northern Essex Community College  *
 100 Elliott Way                   * fax   :  508-374-3723
 Haverhill, MA  01830-2399         *