Help with Microscopy question!

David G. Jensen SMI at sedona.net
Sun Jan 7 14:46:35 EST 1996

My company sponsors a program where a percentage of our profits goes to
"Microscopes for Schools", and we send decent scopes out to help teachers
get kids interested in science.

I find that we need a source for prepared slides, with various microscopic
specimens of interest to kids in the pre-teen and teen years. Would anyone
know of a good source to purchase large quantities of slides with a
variety of interesting subject matter that will work well on modest
($1000) microscopes?

Thanks for your help,

Dave Jensen, Managing Director
Search Masters International
Five Hundred Foothills South, Suite #2
Sedona, AZ 86336
(520) 282-3553 Phone or (520) 282-5881 Fax

Search Masters International (SMI) is an industry-leading search firm
specializing in Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Device
industries. We work on exclusive, employer paid searches for staff at all
levels.