Translation of a Russian paper

Mr A Yool lsrgi at csv.warwick.ac.uk
Wed Jan 10 09:56:41 EST 1996

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me get hold of a
translation of a paper on buoyancy in marine phytoplankton.
The paper itself is :

KRUPATKINA, DK, SANDLER, BM, SELIVANOSKY, DA, & STUNZHAS, PA
GASEOUS CAVITIES OF SEA PHYTOPLANKTON
1992
IZVESTIYA AKADEMII NAUK SSSR SERIYA BIOLOGICHESKAYA, No.3, pp.441-451

but, unfortunately for me, is in Russian.

I was also wondering if, in general, there is any way to
obtain translations of scientific papers.

If anyone is able to offer assistance, please e-mail me.  Thanks.

Plankton Boy