HELP!! Tree info, temp.info, greenhouse effect info.

RyanThDean ryanthdean at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 06:58:26 EST 1996

Attn. Anyone who can be of service:
     I am in the process of writing a 9 page research paper on the
greenhouse effect and what affect do trees have on this effect, and I am
extremely low on information.  Any plusses for trees, such as saving money
(a tree that lives for 50 years contributes $200,000 to the community),
temperature changes throught the world, anything somewhat related to that.
 Thanks for your help.

                        Ryan T. Dean
                        Internet eMail: RyanThDean at aol.com
                        AOL eMail: RyanThDean