Carafate, Sucralfate

Wesley Rose Rose3 at
Thu Jan 11 04:45:28 EST 1996

Does anyone know where I can get a chemical known as "Carafate"??  
It is used in slow-release pellets to stabilize cytokines and 
prevent "dumping".  It's also known as Sucralfate, and/or sucrose 
ammonium sulfate.  Any information concerning this chemical would be 
greatly appreciated.

More information about the Bioforum mailing list