Help with gene therapy project

Robert Thoburn rwthobur at watstar.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 11 17:01:32 EST 1996

To whom it may concern:
  My name is Robert Thoburn and I am a third-year biology (pre-medicine)
student at the University of Waterloo. Currently I am searching for the
latest information concerning the use of viruses in gene therapy,
specifically, the treatment of cancers. This is in an effort to complete
a poster project for a survey virology course I am taking this term. I
would greatly appreciate any relevant references, articles, names of
researchers to contact, etc. which would assist me in discussing how
viruses are being used in gene therapeutic practices.Unforunately, I am
unable to receive e-mail, though I may be faxed at (519) 885-3515.I
apologize for this inconvenience.
  Thank you very much,

  Robert W. Thoburn.