Microscopy, Spectroscopy and Surface Science Listings

Allen R. Sampson ars at mcs.com
Mon Jan 15 17:50:24 EST 1996

I have added listings of WWW sites related to microscopy, spectroscopy and
surface science accessable from our home page.  These listings are
comprehensive, detailed and will be kept up-to-date.  The listings are
free, so if you have a WWW site that you think would be of interest here,
please let me know.

I'm hoping to have some fun with this too.  There is also a section for
microscopic images.  I've started it off with a few of my own humble
pictures, I hope that others will add their own images.  We're interested
in fun or unusual images.

I have many other things planned - time and money will decide when they
can be done.  I hope that those visiting will leave suggestions and ideas
for what they would like to see here.

The URL is:

  http://www.mcs.net/~ars/index.html

Allen R. Sampson

Advanced Research Systems
317 North 4th. Street
St. Charles, IL 60174

PH (708) 513-7093  FAX (708) 513-7092
EMail: ars at mcs.com  WWW: http://www.mcs.net/~ars/index.html

repair and maintenance services for analytical instrumentation