nudist web site

Roberta Hatch bhatch at
Tue Jan 16 09:36:26 EST 1996

geoffm at (Geoff Miller) writes:

>rbwest at (Richard West) writes:

>> Interested in information on:
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>    - The Nudist/Naturist lifestyle

>So what's the difference between a nudist and a "naturist?"  I get the
>impression that "naturist" is just the PC term for "nudist."  Is that
>in fact the case, or are these two distinct groups with differing

	A nudist is one who lives in colony -- with other nudists.

	A naturist is one who lives in the woods, alone.  It's not
hard to find naturists.  Just spread out a blanket in a nice meadow
and start unpacking your picnic basket.  About that time you'll hear
a blood-curdling sound and a naturist will either swoop down out of
the trees, or come funning out of the forest and steal your basket.
Sometimes they might even 'moon' you before leaving.

Roberta Hatch						'65 Panhead
Dykes on Bikes, San Francisco, Ca.			(This space for rent)