nudist web site

Roberta Hatch bhatch at netcom.com
Tue Jan 16 09:36:26 EST 1996

geoffm at netcom.com (Geoff Miller) writes:

>rbwest at interlog.com (Richard West) writes:

>> Interested in information on:
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>    - The Nudist/Naturist lifestyle

>So what's the difference between a nudist and a "naturist?"  I get the
>impression that "naturist" is just the PC term for "nudist."  Is that
>in fact the case, or are these two distinct groups with differing
>philosophies?

	A nudist is one who lives in colony -- with other nudists.

	A naturist is one who lives in the woods, alone.  It's not
hard to find naturists.  Just spread out a blanket in a nice meadow
and start unpacking your picnic basket.  About that time you'll hear
a blood-curdling sound and a naturist will either swoop down out of
the trees, or come funning out of the forest and steal your basket.
Sometimes they might even 'moon' you before leaving.

Bobbi

---
Roberta Hatch						'65 Panhead
Dykes on Bikes, San Francisco, Ca.			(This space for rent)