NABC Report 7 now available

jbs11 at jbs11 at
Wed Jan 17 09:25:11 EST 1996

The report of the National Agricultural Biotechnology Council's 7th annual
meeting ‹ Report 7: Genes for the Future: Discovery, Ownership. Access ‹
is now available from the National Agricultural Biotechnology Council

First copies of the report are free ‹ additional copies may be purchased
for $5.00 apiece.

If you have received any of the NABC reports in the past you will receive
this one in the mail so there is no need to respond to this notice.

To receive your copy  contact NABC via E-mail at nabc at or voice
phone at 607-254-4856.

Jane Baker Segelken, Executive Coordinator
NABC 8: Agricultural Biotechnology: Novel Products, New Partnerships
419 Boyce Thompson Institute
June 5-7
Tower Road
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
Ithaca, New York 14853
voice phone: 607-254-4856; fax phone: 607-254-1242
E-Mail: nabc at
Our Cayuga Lake cottage is available for rent when we're not there.
jbs11 at