Research: Causes for Biotech Failure.

Michael Kolotila x3887 mkolotila at necc.mass.edu
Thu Jan 18 15:42:36 EST 1996

Hi George;
Would it be possible to persaude to post the results of your inquiry?  I
think that a number of us would like to see the reasons.
Thanks in advance.
Michael
 Michael P. Kolotila, Ph.D.        * e-mail: mkolotila at neccadm1.necc.mass.edu
                                   *
 Biotechnology Program Coordinator *
 Department of Natural Science     * voice :  508-374-3887
 Northern Essex Community College  *
 100 Elliott Way                   * fax   :  508-374-3723
 Haverhill, MA  01830-2399         *