Bilogy websites?

Simon Es SIMON_ES at po.ia.dk
Thu Jan 18 14:54:47 EST 1996

As I am working on web site, that is to list biology resources, I
would be very glad, if anyone would send me some information:

1.If you know any web sites, that could be relevant for people who are
studying biology (on all levels), then please send their URL´s, along
with a short comment to each.

2. If you know any programs, that could be relevant for people who are
studying biology (on all levels), then please send information about
where you can find (if they are commercial, please write, where more
information can be found), along with a short comment.

If you have any information, please send it to: SIMON_ES at po.ia.dk