NO PROBLEM WITH PENDIMETHALIN

Kurt Sepp Deifel kurt at tmba.design.net.au
Mon Jan 22 09:06:23 EST 1996

Subject : NO PROBLEM WITH PENDIMETHALIN

All users please disregard my previous messages at this location.

In posting these messages I acted independently, and without the
knowledge, authorizsation, or consent of my employer, who
employs me as a crop monitoring technician.

Being a junior employee I was unaware of many facts relating to
this matter.
My message was based on many inaccurate and unsubstantiated
assumptions.

I now know that no problem ever existed with any of the
formulations listed in my initial message, and that those products
used in accordance with the manufactures instructions work safely
and effectively.

I wish to applologize fully to all parties concerned, particularly
American Cyanamid Co.

I will enter into no further discussion regarding this matter.

Kurt Sepp Deifel
(Crop Monitoring Technician)