Back pain and osteoporosis or back pain and depression

Hazel Hooper bcs3hah7 at ibm3090.computer-centre.bham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 26 07:08:45 EST 1996

I am a third year student researching my dissertation, and haven't yet
decided which of the two topics to concentrate on.  I can't find much
relevant information on either, so can anyone help me?
Thanks!!

I posted this article before, but the e-mail address was slightly wrong,
so if anyone's mailed me after reading the first one, can you please mail
me again, because I didn't get your reply.  Thanks again!!