mutant gene

Keith Robison robison at lipid.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 29 09:04:43 EST 1996

MARCUS MENOZA (mamendoz at nmsu.edu) wrote:
: I'd greatly appreciate it if someone generously provided me with some
: info on the genetics behind the hereditary disease PYKNODYSOSTOSIS.
: (What causes it, why and how?).  I need the info for a paper on "strange"
: genetic disorders in my technical/scientific writing class, which
: emphasizes using the internet as a source of information.

All inherited diseases are described in On-Line Mendelian Inheritance
in Man (OMIM).  You might also try searching Medline (some subsets are
freely available; your university library is likely to have
some sort of access -- ask your friendly reference librarian)

Bounce off

	http://golgi.harvard.edu/htbin/biopages?medline|omim

Good luck!

Keith Robison
Harvard University
Department of Molecular & Cellular Biology
Department of Genetics

robison at mito.harvard.edu