info needed: biotechnology transferring

Xiaohua Leng - Galderma Research xleng at cts.com
Mon Jan 29 16:55:11 EST 1996

Dear netters,

I am looking for some information concerning new biotechnology transferring
(from university/biotech company to established pharmaceutical
corporation). I would like to know where I can find a database or
infobank or homepage for already or in-process transferration, and any
related information for that matter. Particularly, I am very interested
in any transferration regarding prostate cancer related biotechnologies. It
would be greatly appreciated if you could inform me of anything you know.

Many thx indeed!

Eric Leng