German Biotech Connections Needed!

Dave Jensen SMI at sedona.net
Sun Jan 28 17:01:54 EST 1996

My company has been retained to find a key executive in the research
products category, for a USA client firm establishing a new subsidiary in
Germany. My usual search affiliate in Europe, based in the UK, has bowed
out due to workload and I am now in the process of making connections to
possible candidates or sources myself.

Our client is a well-known supplier of molecular biology apparatus and
consumables (and highly-regarded growth company). The individual I seek
will most likely be a German national, with strong entrepreneurial flair,
who will become the General Manager for this subsidiary. A solid
background in the European research products marketplace, combined with
both business and technical training and experience, would be required.

Do you have any acquaintances or contacts in either Europe or the USA who
you think might be able to help me further my search? I would appreciate
any and all leads that might keep me headed in the right direction. I
appreciate referrals, keep them confidential, and have a very long memory
for favors.

Best regards

Dave Jensen
Managing Director, Search Masters Int'l

Five Hundred Foothills South, Suite #2
Sedona, AZ 86336
(520) 282-3553 Phone or (520) 282-5881 Fax