FEYNMAN AND THE CHALLENGER EXPLOSION

baal at ix.netcom.com baal at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 30 23:11:31 EST 1996

Bite it, little <<<<Nazi-hater>>>>  Your nasty little racist attitude
exudes from your choice of words.  Try to think of some other way to
express what you think, if you really do think m-- oh, ex-CUUUUUSE me,
you must be a Jewish intellectual --- of COURSE you think, and deep
thoughts, too, and original thoughts, too.  Who else would use Nazi in
every other sentence?  Now, do you want to come back with the standard
"anti-semite" complaint for us all??  Let's see how ugly you can be.
C'mon, HIT ME, bitch!!