Needed an interview with a Doctor for my high School Project

fixit at biddeford.com fixit at biddeford.com
Mon Jan 29 21:05:07 EST 1996

First I wish to thank any one for thir help in this manner I wish to
Ask roughly 12-13 questions and need a rely from each one this is to be used
only for my high school project I Need to conduct this with a Doctor and
I will ask only normal questions this is not a crank message.

                                                          Thank you Very much
for reading this hope to communicate with you again soon!