LECTURESHIPS at Coventry University

Len Mullenger byx900 at coventry.ac.uk
Tue Jul 2 05:29:05 EST 1996

                     COVENTRY UNIVERSITY
          SCHOOL OF NATURAL and ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES

1) Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Human Physiology/Sports Nutrition
                  (Ref: A51/96)
2) Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Neuropharmacology/Physiology
                  (Ref: A50/96)
         Salary: Sterling 13,836 - 21,840/21,108 - 26,931

The School of Natural and Environmental Sciences is building a strong
base of excellence in human physiology, pharmacology and sports science
and you could have an important contribution to make to the future
development of this expanding subject area.

As part of the Biosciences Group, you will be actively involved in both
the teaching and development of degree education and you will welcome
the challenge of adding to our reputation through an open research brief.

A skilled communicator, you will have a first degree in physiology,
pharmacology or related topic and a research degree in an appropriate
area. You will also ideally have some teaching/student contact and be
committed to teamwork as the best way to achieve mutual goals.

For further details and application forms please telephone the Personnel
Department on 01203 838120 Monday to Friday (answerphone available outside
office hours)
Minicom 01203 838100
e-mail: per006 at coventry.ac.uk
or write enclosing a large self addressed envelope to:
Personnel Department, Coventry University, Priory Street, Coventry CV1 5FB.

Closing Date: Tuesday 16th July 1996

We would particularly welcome applications from black/ethnic minority
groups and people with disabilities who are under-represented in the
University.

This is a copy of the advert in the National Press. If you decide to
apply as a result of reading this internet posting would you mind sending
a mail to me as well so we can measure the effectiveness of this style of
advertising.

You might like to visit the following URL:
Coventry University:  http://www.cov.ac.uk
and follow the links to NES, Biophoenix and Biolink to learn more about
our activities
Music is not an acquired culture ... it is an active part of natural life.
                                                            Isaac Stern
Dr Len Mullenger                             *  Admissions Tutor for     *
Bioscience                                   *  Biological Sciences      *
Coventry University, CV1 5FB. UK             * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
vox 01203 838659   answering machine on 01203 838229      fax 01203 838282
   ELECTRONIC BIOLINK http://www.nes.coventry.ac.uk/covuni/biolink/