Warning, Please avoid The Nanny connection

Manoj Kumar manoj at austin.ibm.com
Wed Jul 3 14:48:25 EST 1996

We recently had a very bad experience with the Nanny connection
(an Austin based Nanny placement service). We paid the company
a search fee to start interviewing prospective candidates and
a placement fee when the Nanny was intending to start
working at our home. Around the same time the ownership of
the Nanny Connection changed hands and the new owner is
unwilling to complete the transaction unless we pay additional
fees. The new owner has been completely unprofessional in
the dealings with us and we would highly recommend that you
avoid this service.
--
Manoj N. Kumar                          | Ph: 512-838-3708
The Kernel Group                        | manoj at tkg.com
	http://www.tkg.com/people/manoj/manoj.html