BIOMED JOBS LISTING (Canada and North America) WWW page

Graham Dellaire popa0206 at PO-Box.McGill.CA
Sat Jul 6 12:16:36 EST 1996

Hello all,

It has been several months since the Div. of Experimental Medicine at
 McGill University decided to start lising internal job postings.  Very shortly
 this effort to enlist talent in the Montreal area and to foster a sense of community
 between the diverse groups working in the fields of  biomedicine and molecular
 biology, began to grow rapidly. We now including postings from Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton
and several regions in the United States.

Postings that once were exclusively Ph.D. and post doc listings have now become
chair and tenure track positions.  In keeping with the popularity and versatility of
 our project we have decided to invite  the research community in general to
 submit postings either by individual researchers or by institutions.  WE do
 reserve the right to refuse to list postings if we feel commercial companies are abusing
the non profit and VOLUNTEER effort.

TO view our current page and it`s listing point your browser to

http://www.medcor.mcgill.ca/EXPMED/DOCS/jobs.html

We will soon provide a downloadable form and FAQ to increase the turn around time of the posting.

IF you wish to post a job listing please contact

G. Dellaire
at
dellaire at odyssee.net

Thank you for your time and attention,