TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR DESTINY!!!

John Rosato jrosato at dca.net
Mon Jun 3 06:16:14 EST 1996

Hi. My name is John Rosato and For the past 5 years, I have been
looking for a way out of the financial restraints of working for
someone else.

 Let me tell you that I am the average guy. I work all day, and then I
go home at night and spend time with my family. I have tried just
about everything out there, and you know what, all I have gotten is a
lot of experience, but nothing to show for it! I have been looking for
something where you don’t have to put another 40 hours a week into. I
don’t know about you, but when I come home at night, I don’t want to
spend it at some meeting, or someone else's house. How about those
weekends? Well, having to go to seminars every Saturday for 12 hours,
doesn’t leave you with much of a weekend. Then what do you do after
that? Start all over again!

Well here’s the good news. A very good friend of mine decided to leave
his job for a few months so that he could search for the ultimate
opportunity. Something you only would have to do  1 to 2 hours a day
from the computer. Something you could make money at in your first
week. Something that could lead to finacial independence in a
relativley short amount of time. Something that was a true ground
floor opportunity.

What we found is Total Support Systems! This company was pre-launched
on May 15th, 1996 and is growing at an unbelievable rate! My belief
has always been, that to make a substantial amount of income, you have
to get in at the beginning. This is a true ground floor opportunity!

If you would like more information on how you can be part of this
fantastic opportunity, then please, take a few minutes and visit my
Web Page at:

	 www.patriot.net/users/michaud/A001151.htm

Or send me an e-mail requesting more information at:

                                    jrosato at dca.net

I’ll be happy to send it to you. If you decide to pursue this
opportunity, I will personally be there to help you suceed!

Just remember, only you can Take Charge Of Your Destiny!!!