End-note and End-link... are they any Good...What is your Experience?

Troels Wind wind at biobase.dk
Mon Jun 3 07:03:23 EST 1996

frost (frost at zedat.fu-berlin.de) wrote:

: I am a big fan of EndNote, although it depends on what you want to use it
: for. If it is to build and organize your personal "library", and
: particularly if you have a need of creating all kinds of bibliographies,
: it is great, probably the best there is. EndLink you will need for
: importing data from other "libraries" or from reference databases like
: DIMDI, BIOSYS, you name them. So you want to get it if you have any of
: that importing to do. I'll be glad to let you have more detailed
: information if you contact me at the below address.
: --
: Ulrike Walter  frost at zedat.fu-berlin.de

I can only agree with the above, EndNote and -Link is a great tool!
I use it along with MEDLINE, it works like a charm!

Troels Wind