Original PCR paper?

Celeste Moore celestem at protein.bchs.uh.edu
Fri Jun 7 11:24:15 EST 1996

Scott,
Mullis was the 3rd or fourth author on the original paper that mentions PCR, so
you can still find it with an author search.  Depending on how much you really
want to know, a book was recently published called "making PCR" by Paul
Rabinow.  It tells you all you need to know and more about the development of
PCR.  I believe the book was actually meant to be a case study of biotech
science.  It was interesting on both perspectives.  It is out in regular
bookstores, you don't have to go to a medical or science specialized bookstore
to find it.  Good grief, I think I just wrote a book review!!

Celeste Wagner