uncoupling protein in brown adipose tissue

Rui Martins rmartins at uoguelph.ca
Sat Jun 8 16:18:01 EST 1996

Rui Pires Martins (rmartins at uoguelph.ca) wrote:
: I am posting this because I am looking for a protocol to assay for
: uncoupling protien found in brown adipose mitochondria.  There seems
: to be much in the literature about the protein, but nothing I have
: found has given me any insight as to how to assay for its activity.
: Can anyone give any insight?  please post here of email me directly at
: rmatins at uoguelph.ca.  Thanks.
i just realised, and this shouldn't make a difference, really, but i had
a typo in my email address...that's rmartins at uoguelph.ca