graduate courses

Leonille Douglas lgd2389 at is.nyu.edu
Mon Jun 10 16:03:24 EST 1996

Hello everyone,
I am an undergraduate journalism student but I'm also very
interested in Biology. However, for several reasons it is
too late for me now to take a double majour in journalism
AND biology.Therefore I would like to take a masters degree
in biology later. I realalise that such a degree would have
prerequisites in terms of courses taken on an undergraduate
level. Even though I cannot aquirre a BS in diology, it is
possible for me to take undergraduate courses in biology,
chemistry, neuro-science etc.
Would anyone be able to give me some recommendations on
what courses I should take to maximise my chances of being
accepted to a masters program in spite of not having a BS
in bio?
Also, does anyone have information on schools that do not
have a bio major as a strict prerequisite for their masters
in biology?
I would be very thankful to anyone who would be able to
e-mail me some advice. My address is: lgd2389 at is.nyu.edu
Thank you very much